The Guard Dog ProShield Flex has dedicated storage for laptops and tablets up to 18” in a TSA-approved lay flat back opening, saving you the hassle of removing your laptop when traveling through security.
- Built-in charging bank to instantly charge your mobile devices directly from a USB output in the ba
- Phone-grip suction technology holds any smartphone on the strap without falling.
- RFID protection compartment to protect your identification and valuable information.
- Ergonomic back design Ergonomic back designed for premium airflow to prevent sweat and discomfort.
- TSA-approved quick-open back prevents you from needing to remove your laptop or tablet when in security screenings.
- Easy zippers - Comfort-edged zippers for effortless open and closing.
- Extensive storage compartment Over 20 pockets and compartments
- Ultimate convenience including quick-access front pockets.
- Large Laptop plus Tablet Holders Laptop and tablet compartments hold up to 18" laptops and all available tablets.
- Lightweight - Weighs only ounces more than non-armored backpacks.
- Comfortable - Padded and adjustable straps with end buckles for optional secure closure.
- Dimensions: Height 19" x Width 13.5" x Depth 10"
I purchased this for my daughter and I'm considering getting one for myself after seeing all the features that it has. It comes with a rechargeable battery pack to charge your phone. The material is extreme durable, much more than a typical school backpack. The material reminds me of my Army issued assault pack. It has an elastic mesh organization system built into one of the compartments and the right shoulder strap. It really is an extremely well made backpack with more features than most backpacks out there (beside the fact that it's bullet proof). I don't usually write reviews but this backpack really impressed me.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.