Ceramic ballistic plate rated at level IV- capable of stopping .30 caliber AP and M2 rounds with a bullet weight of 166 grains.
- Level IV Ceramic/PE Composite Plate
- Ballistic plate is constructed of a Ceramic/UHMWPE composite resulting in lighter plate
- Material structure allows for a greater crack resistance over other ceramic plate designs
- Rated at level IV- capable of stopping .30 caliber AP and M2 rounds with a bullet weight of 166 grains
- Curved design fits the user with greater comfort , and the cut upper corners allow for better mobility
- Fully sealed to protect against liquids, chemicals, and other harsh elements
- Ideal for use in VISM Plate Carriers
- Available in 10”X12”size
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.