- Lightweight weight level III+ steel body armor in the industry
- Weighs just over 2.5lb!
- New Advanced Lightweight Shooters Cut (ALSC)
- 6" x 8" Side Plate, compatible with most side plates pouches
- Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
- Rugged, Reliable, and Stress Fracture Resistant
- Multi-Hit capable and Stand-Alone
- Level III+ Rifle threat rated for calibers up to 5.56x45 M193, 5.56x45 M855 SS109, 7.62x39 (AK), and 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester)
- PAXCON (Line-X) Military grade anti-spall & fragmentation protective coating
- Fully sealed design protects from Liquids, Chemicals, and Harsh Elements
- Certification, Independent, and In-House Ballistic Resistant Testing & Quality Control
- Designed to be used as a front or back plate
- Maintenance Free
- .21" Ultra-Thin Profile ballistic core
- 100% Made in the USA
AR500 Armor? level III+ lightweight body armor is capable of defeating 5.56x45 M193, 5.56x45 M855/SS109, 7.62x39 (AK), and 7.62x51 M80 Ball (.308 Winchester) rounds. Independent and in-house testing has shown our armor well exceeds standard level III threats; our philosophy has always been to over deliver! Coated with industry leading PAXCON (a division of Line-X) spall and fragmentation protective coating.
- Size & Cut: 6" x 8" Can be worn in conjunction with soft body armor plates
- Weight: 2.5lbs (± 5% due to hand spraying PAXCON base coat)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.