- Professional grade craftsmanship and components
- All Inclusive, complete, and ready out of the box
- 3D Mesh Inner Lining and Shoulder Pads
- Soft loop Velcro surface on all webbing for versatility
- Upper & Lower Admin Pockets w/ Hypalon tabs and Elastic Dividers
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps & Removeable Shoulder Pads
- Impact Resistant made in the USA buckles
- Adjustable and Removeable Cummerbund w/ Hypalon Pulls, Eyelets, and Shock Cord
- Adjustable and Removeable inner side retention straps, can be worn in conjunction with cummerbund for added retention
- Easily adjusts from Medium to Large body types
- Built in side plate pouches
- Inner plate retention straps for proper armor vital coverage
- Offset rear shoulder strap improve armor placement
- Low Profile Reinforced Drag Handle
- Genuine Cordura 500D Nylon
- Reinforced stitching and bar-tacks through all high stress points and webbing
- Construction: 500D Cordura, 3D Mesh Technology, impact resistant buckles, genuine Velcro, and mil-spec webbing
- Stitching: Reinforced Bar-tack, double stitching, and double backed stitching
- Thread: High strength bonded thread
- Weight: 3lbs 6.5 ounces
- Armor Compatibility: Standard 10” x 12” or 11” x 14” body armor in variants to include Steel, Ceramic, Polyethylene, soft or hard construction.
- Olive Drab
- Multi-Cam ( Add $10.00 )
The AR500 Armor® Testudo™ plate carrier changes the game once again in its new Generation 2 form. Welcome back Testudo™. The larger companion to our Veritas™ modular plate carrier, we follow suit and stick with our core principals of professional grade armor carriers with unrivaled value and craftsmanship, using superior components. Now marking the second addition to our signature plate carrier line-up. You will not be disappointed.
3D Mesh Technology dramatically increases ventilation and air-flow for a cooling and comfort improving effect, located on both body facing inner linings, and the removeable shoulder pads. Shoulder pads also feature our tri-loop guides and attachment points. Soft loop Velcro lines all webbed sections for added versatility and mounting options. The heavy duty drag handle is fortified by engaging down the rear portion of the plate carrier. Reinforced Bar-tack, double, and double backed stitching throughout contract durability.
Dual admin pockets increase storage capacity, both featuring Hypalon easy-to-grip pull tabs for reliable access. The upper admin pocket features elastic divider retention straps while the lower is designed to accommodate our improved Kangaroo magazine pouch insert. Impact resistant buckles are manufactured in the USA and add at least four toughness points in critical areas.
The Testudo™ cummerbund front flap boasts generous Hypalon tabs for easy actuation and adjustment. Fully adjustable for girth and larger frames, the cummerbund has been reinforced with Hypalon eyelet pass-throughs and heavy-duty shock cord, allowing optimal expansion and retention when adjusted. Side plate compatible as sold, the built-in cummerbund side plate pouches accept 6 x 6”, or 6” x 8” side plates of any armor type.
Derived from years of customer feedback, experience, and understanding, the Generation 2 Testudo™ is all inclusive and on point, ready to protect the warrior out of the gate. Perfection delivered with no additional accessories required, except armor of course.
The Testudo™ front and rear plate pockets are compatible with our Trauma Plate Insert. This insert allows user configurable in conjunction armor systems to be created. The Trauma Plate Insert accommodates 6” x 6”, 6” x 8”, and 8” x 10” body armor, and attaches to a dedicated attachment point in each plate pocket. Trauma Plate Insert.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.