$10.00 Store Credit When You Subscribe!
Click to enlarge image(s)
- 3 People for 1 Year or
- 4 People for 10 Months or
- 6 People for 6 Months or
- 8 People for 4 Months
- Over 1,200 calories per day per person
- Total Servings: 38,928
- Shipping Weight: 1050 lbs
- 216 #10 cans = 36 cases
- Estimated Shelf Life: up to 30 years
- 50 different foods & cooking varieties
Our Harvest Pack Food Supply provides a large variety of Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals, Mixes, Soups, Fruit Drinks, TVP Meats, Dairy Products, Popcorn, Rice, Beans, Wheat and much more!
This Unit includes the following:
The 216 #10 cans include the following:
- Shelf-life up to 30 years plus!
- 216 - #10 Cans (about the size of 1 gallon each)
- Total Calories: 1,315,335
- Total Daily Calories: Over 1,200
- Dimensions: 38"x26"x68"
- FREE 278 Page Cookbook "Cooking with Home Storage" with 550 Recipes!
- FREE 46 Page Guidebook "How to Prepare For Any Disaster"
- 3 Buttermilk Pancake
- 3 Blueberry Pancake
- 3 Brownie Mix
- 3 Chocolate Pudding
- 3 Vanilla Pudding
- 6 Creamy Germade
- 3 Super Nutty Granola
- 3 Quick Oats
- 6 Six Grain Rolled Cereal
- 3 Nine Grain Cracked Cereal
- 3 Apple Slices
- 3 Banana Slices
- 3 Tropical Fruit
- 3 Carrot Dices
- 3 Chopped Onions
- 3 Potato Flakes
- 3 Potato Slices
- 3 Hash Browns
- 3 Tomato Powder
- 3 Peach Drink
- 3 Orange Drink
- 3 Apple Drink
- 3 Lemonade Drink
- 18 Milk
- 3 Chocolate Milk
- 6 Scrambled Egg Mix
- 3 Cheese
- MEAT SUBSTITUTES
- 3 TVP Bacon
- 3 TVP Taco
- 3 TVP Beef
- 3 TVP Chicken
- 3 ABC Soup
- 3 Southern Chicken & Rice
- 3 16 Bean Soup
- 3 Beef Bouillon
- 6 Cornmeal
- 6 Rice
- 3 Macaroni
- 6 Popcorn
- 18 White Wheat
- 18 Red Wheat
- 3 Salt
- 3 Soda
- 6 Sugar
- 3 Baking Powder
- 3 Margarine
- 3 Shortening
- 3 Pinto Beans
- 3 Kidney Beans
- 3 Split Green Peas
BENEFITS OF DEHYDRATED FOODS
Many of our dehydrated foods have a shelf life up to 30+ years.
All are packaged in #10 cans = about the size of 1 gallon.
No refrigeration needed.
PREPARATION OF FOODS
Each of our 56 foods are different.
Some you can:
1. eat right out of the can
2. add to recipes
3. or rehydrate & cook
METHOD OF CANNING
Each can is packaged with an Oxygen Absorber that adds life and longevity to our products. This significantly extends shelf life and freshness. Our Oxygen Absorbers completely eliminate residual oxygen in our canned products, keeping them fresh and preventing discoloration. These Oxygen Absorbers are used widely in the Food Service Industry to preserve foods like beef jerky, nuts, grains, flour, and just about any dried foods.
Options Available Include:
Option # 1 - 250 Gallon Emergency Water Storage Tank
- Dimensions = 30" wide x 86" tall
- Empty Weight = 85 lbs
- 15 Year Warranty
- Space Saver - Holds almost as much as 5 - 55 Gallon Drums
- FREE SHIPPING!!!
- Over Built to 13 lbs per gallon so they will hold up under the shock of something falling on them.(earthquake/hurricane)
- Tank walls are approx 1/4" thick.
- The tank has a 12 sided design which adds to their strength and rigidity.
- The tank has 2 recessed strapping point to strap it to a wall so it won't fall over in a Earthquake/Hurricane.
- The tanks are built at 30" wide so they will fit through a 32" door.
- The valves are recessed so they don't stick out so far and get caught on, kicked or broken off.
- These tanks come in Natural, Blue, and Granite color. The advantage to the darker colors is that they block sunlight which slows the growth of bacteria in the tank.
- These tanks come with a 15yr warranty. The tanks are warranted for this period to be free of any defects in materials or workmanship.
**This warranted does not cover abuse. The valves and fittings are warranted to be free of defects for 1 year.**
- Space savings, the 250 gallon tank will hold the amount of almost 5 blue 55 gallon drums in the same footprint of space
as one 55 gallon drum.
- All tanks have 2 heavy duty brass ball valves.
- One at the very bottom and the other offset to the left from the bottom valve and up 22" from the bottom.
- Perfect for filling water jugs and buckets.
Tanks are built of Food grade Polyethelyne plastic, which makes them safe for drinking water even when stored in direct sunlight. The material used in our tanks is LLDPE-it has not been assigned a recycle number, but is it closely related to #2 HDPE and #4 LDPE. The material is FDA approved for potable water and exposure to the sun will not make it unsafe to drink. The water has a UV8 rating, which means it will not degrade for 8 years in direct sunlight exposure. Even if the material does degrade, it will not cause the water to be unsafe for consumption.
Option #2 - The Roadrunner Portable Generator
is a silent, clean, safe, and ultra-portable lithium based generator. The Humless Roadrunner can be charged from a regular AC wall outlet, or it can capture and store energy from solar panels, a hand crank, windmill, DC car outlet, or almost any other 12VDC power source. The Humless Roadrunner stores the captured power in a state of the art Lithium Battery pack to be taken with you and used whenever or where ever you might need it. The Humless Roadrunner has a 110VAC outlet, 12VDC outlet and 2 USB outlets to allow you to easily power whatever appliances you need without the need for any inverters or adapters. Whether you need to power a laptop computer or lights during an emergency or power outage, or whether you want to watch TV in the woods, the Humless Roadrunner will give you the power when you need it. With the whole package weighing in at 11 lbs, it's portable enough to take wherever you want to go. Without any noise, gas or harmful emissions, the roadrunner provides power on demand that is quiet and safe enough to use inside your home, car or even your tent. Capturing power with or using power from your Humless Roadrunner couldn't be easier- just plug it in and switch it on! The internal lithium battery-pack makes the Humless Roadrunner a reliable and portable power source. With a 10 year battery life and a rating of over 2,000 charges, the Humless Roadrunner can be counted on when you need it most. With an acid and lead-free battery pack that can sit for over a year without being charged, the Humless Roadrunner will store well in your closet and always be ready to power your appliances when you need them most.
- Your Humless Roadrunner comes fully charged and ready to use.
- Highly adaptable, the Roadrunner is ready to charge with a wide variety of power sources including solar panels, hand crank, wind turbines, and traditional AC and DC outlets.
- Rugged integrated carrying case includes three zippered accessory pockets and a solar panel sleeve.
- Grab-and-go handle; adjustable/removable extra-wide shoulder strap
- Zippered ventilation flaps and protective mesh screening
- One-touch ultra-bright LED battery level indicator
- Easy-to-use plug and play interface- No adapters needed!
Search by Keyword
Note: All prices in US Dollars
"WOW! This is service at it’s best. I did not expect a response until next week. First class service, thank you. I will be purchasing more supplies for the rest of the family." —Thank you very much.